Friday, November 9, 2007

Robots In Disguise

So, I just got finished watching that Transformers movie...and (sorry Korby) it was not good. In fact, it was pretty much the "opposite of good" in my mind. Double-in-fact, I go so far as to put it in the loathesome category of, what I like to call "Michael Bay Movies." There are only a couple of other films in there...but trust me, it's not a category you want to be in.

In fact, it was so bad, I spend the last 2 hours "Photoshopping" this fake movie poster, which uses the actual poster from the movie...with a few pretty hilarious changes:



See what I did there? Man, I should have been a graphic designer (yes, Kellie, this means I'm after your job -- be scared).

However, this posting is not a movie review, because people who write movie reviews (or even people who have opinions about movies) are stupid, ugly, and smell like Corn Starch. No, I realized watching this movie that I needed to add two more phrases to my "list of phrases I'd like to be able to say before I die."

First up:

"Let's get the hell out of here!"

Because it implies not only immediate danger, but the fact that you're the only one who recognizes the danger. And that...is awesome.

Secondly:

"Take the shot."

(and I'm talking in the sniper-y fashion, not the inspirational basketball coach-y fashion) This is because, if I'm issuing this order, not only am I talking to a sniper, I'm freaking in charge of a sniper! How awesome is that!? The answer: "15 Awesome."

One final piece of business...there were 29 damn people who looked at my blog today. Did I miss something? I mean...God bless all of you wonderful new people...you make my life worth living. But...I mean, the last thing I posted was some retarded story about how I'm a total scaredy-cat wiener...and it was, like, 7 days ago. Did I get hurled onto digg.com or something? Because, if so...awesome (yes, if you can't tell, I like that word), and how can I start making money off of this? Do I need to start selling t-shirts, or mugs, or Tyler Rhoades lapels, or what? I'm willing to listen to suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment