Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cries From the Night...Screen Door Battle

It's a funny thing...no...I take that back. It's not funny at all. But here goes anyway...

Sometimes I've got nothing really new to say at all. My schedule right now is, "Work, Booze, Rehearsal, Tears, Fears, Sleep, Wake Up, Work, Booze, Rehearsal, Tears, Fears, Sleep, Wake Up..." and on and on until I'm nothing but an empty shell of a clam.

But I did have an idea today. Some time, during the course of my life, I would like to have the ability to say:

"Guards! Seize him!"

Because, that's all guards are good for anyway. If you'll notice, guards will never protect you...or notice when your base has been infiltrated...or aim their weapons effectively. But, this is the one command that guards will always get right. Always.

That's it for now. Join us for our next installment, where we will plot the death of American Idol Top-Ten Finalist Matthew Rogers. And maybe I'll be able to holla' something worth reading at y'all....

No comments:

Post a Comment