Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Success

Well, I did it. I win. Guess who knows 100 damn people who might in some way consider themselves to be my "friend." Me, baby. Me. Props to Ophelia, friend #100, for sending out the historic request (though, I must admit, the default photo did make me a little suspicious. But you are blessedly, and literally real. God Bless you for that.

What's next? Well, my "blog views" are hovering dangerously near 1,500, but that's nothing to shout about (besides, I only shout curse words, and Laverne and Shirley quotes).

Though, surely with amazing blog entries like this one, I'm sure to skyrocket past that distant 1,500 goal. Well, it's late (for normal human beings), and I'm cold, and tired...so this is what you get. Sorry. They can't all be winners. In fact, far as I can tell, only a few of them are winners. Especially not this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment