Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good Housekeeping

Hello People,

Well, I’ve done it. This is my 100th blog entry...starting back in the heady days of 2005...in fact...holy crap. My wedding anniversary minus two! October 6th, 2005. Creepy. Now I see why Erika chose that date...it’s all coming together. Anyhow, it was then that I decided to put finger to key, and fire off my first blog entry, where I blogged about...writing a blog. Brilliant.

Now, this blog has had several different incarnations...most of which last for a good month or so, until I grow weary of them and move on. Because some people out there have a purpose behind their writing. Not I, friends...not I. I have written such enlightening topics as how to talk to people, passion, breakfast, rainbows, misunderstandings, hair loss, Lean Cuisines, cat attacks, hair cuts, love, being loved, fruit, dating, and finally a bunch of crap about trying to be an actor in Los Angeles. It’s been a good time. Some entries I’m proud of, and some are quite dull. But it’s something I created...and for better or worse, I’ll leave it out there.

My dear mother asked me for a list of the extra work that Erika and I have taken part in...and I thought I’d indulge. If you’re interested in glimpsing me on the small screen, here’s a list of what I’ve done so far:

1) Feature Film: The Soloist. I am in an office scene that takes place in the Los Angeles Times building. I wore a blue shirt, and (as the camera pans by) I’m behind Robert Downey Jr., sitting on a desk, facing to my right.

2) Television Series: My Name Is Earl. Episode Name: "I Won’t Die With A Little Help From My Friends", airing Thursday April 3rd, 2008 at 8:00 PM on Thursday. There’s a good chance you won’t see me, but if you do, I’m sitting two people to the left of Jaime Pressly on a church pew during a church scene involving faith healing. I’m wearing a brown-striped polo shirt and jeans.

3) Television Pilot: Danny Fricke. Episode Name: "Pilot", airing at some indeterminate time on A&E. I’m in a funeral scene, wearing a dark brown suit. In the wide shot, I’m the second person from the left in the back row. In the close-ups, I’m the second person from the right in the back row. After the scene, when people are walking to their cars, I’m crossing camera left to camera right, and I get into a grey Hyundai.

4) Television Show: House. Episode Name: TBA, airing Tuesday, April 28th, 2008 at 9:00 PM on Fox. At a bowling alley, I make two crosses behind House and Dr. Robert Chase...first left to right, then right to left. I’m wearing a brown polo shirt. Then, in a bar scene with House and Dr. James Wilson, I start on camera right talking to someone, then I cross from right to left, then back left to right. I’m wearing a dark blue blazer.

As for Erika, I don’t have too many details...but she’s going to be on Desperate Housewives, airing April 13th at 9:00 PM on ABC. She’s in two scenes -- a presbyterian church scene (where she’s seated directly behind the stars), and a award ceremony scene (where she’s seated in front of a stage). She’s also on How I Met Your Mother, where she’s in a bar...standing behind Doogie Howser and some other guy. That airs on Monday, March 17th at 8:30 on CBS. She also appears in The Soloist, sitting at a desk, facing away from Robert Downey Jr., on his left, shortly after he enters the newsroom. I feel like I’m missing one...but perhaps Erika can fill in the gap? If she’s out there? Babe?

All right...that’s all for now. 100 down...100 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment