Saturday, March 1, 2008

This Be Frenchy, Yo

Now, I don't know if people are digging this or not, but my wife has been pushing me to let Frenchy have another go at blogging. I was, naturally, furious...and threatened to divorce her on the spot. However, she took a firm stand (God bless her), and after a good 24 seconds of arguing, I saw things her way. Actually, I have a transcript of the argument.

Erika: Hey, you should do another Frenchy blog?
Me (with an Xbox controller in hand): DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, WOMAN!
Erika: What? What's wrong with you?
Me: (uncontrollable sobbing)
Erika: Are you all right? Why is your shoulder bleeding?
Me: I WANT A DIVORCE!!!
Erika: No.
Me (after a 10 second pause): Very well. Hand me my stenograph, it's time to find out what Frenchy's thinking.

I think it was one of those "good" arguments. The kind that, after you're done, you feel like making the other shoulder bleed.

Anyhow, here's Frenchy. Enjoy.

Hi! I'm Frenchy! I'm a cat! I think I'm going to start all of my blogs that way...it will be like my "catch phrase." Or my "cat phrase!" LOL!!!

Anyhow, wouldn't you know it, but I was enjoying a nice snooze in a box when Tyler came over and started asking me questions! Well, as much as I like a good nap, I do enjoy telling my life story. It's really interesting, IMHO!

Anyhow, guess what?! We're not in Seattle any more! I know, right? Apparently when I was in that small plastic box for three days, they were driving to a whole nother state! Imagine my surprise! I thought the place looked different, and I was going to start asking around, but I didn't want to raise a stink (I save that for the litter box, LOLOLOL!!!)

So, I just found out from Doody that this is the place where movies are made. Well, I thought that was just really neat. Imagine your old pal Frenchy, up on the silver screen. Wouldn't that be funny!?! I'd probably be a pretty good actor, because I'm good at playing "pretend." Like there's this mouse that I play with that Tyler and Erika bought, and I know it's not real, but I play with it all the time like it's a real mouse! How about that for "acting!" LOL!!!

But I decided one time to get really serious about my craft. So I recorded this movie. I don't want to spoil it for you, but it's pretty good. No, it's really good. No, it's maybe in the top 5 movies ever made (next to Garfield: The Movie, Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties, The Lion King, and Ingmar Bergman's masterwork Smultromst
รคllet). Anyhow, here it is:

Frenchy's Afternoon Nap






Add to My Profile | More Videos


Did you like it? Did you even watch it?! Either way, it's fine! I'm very proud of my performance, I think it's Golden Globe-worthy!

Well, that's about all the time I got now, because I'm getting pretty sleepy. But, before I go, I have to dish on some "gossip." Apparently Doody found my basket! Can you believe it! I was just ready to take my late-morning nap, when what should my yellow eyes behold, but Mr. Doody, sleeping away in my basket! I wasn't mad. Well, actually, come to think of it, I was pretty mad...but what're you gonna' do? I mean...Doody does what Doody does, and there's not much a cat like me can do to change that! LOL!!!

Man, Doody! What the heck are you doing up there anyway?! LOL!!!

Whelp, that's all for me! Time to take my mid-evening nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment