Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Post a Nude Blog?

Well, I didn't want to...but now I gotta'...because the sweet release of sleep is not anywhere near me. However, the sweet release of rubber cement is sitting next to my keyboard (as always), so if you dont mind, I'm going to get high as hell, then proceed to tell you all about what I'm thinking. If you want a glimpse into my inner soul, then go to www.innersoul.com, and purchase a t-shirt. You won't be sorry. If you want to waste 30 seconds of your day, keep reading...and think about this little dude as you do: Anyhow, on with the stupidity:


[huff]


[cough]


[sputter]


[Smurfs eating cranberry sauce off of a yellow ceramic plate]


[clouds are just look...so...like...beautiful when you're making love to them in front of their children]


[I've never actually punched someone in the face...but I've done my fair share of body blows...which I don't think hurt nearly as much]


["business trips" just aren't really that interesting]


[remember Ferdinand the Bull? I feel like that sometimes...only more human-shaped...and covered in sores]


[I think I use ellipses far too often...]


[Dr. Phil having intercourse with his wife]


["Cookie Duster" is the best nickname for a moustache]


["Gravy Catcher" is an awful nickname for a beard]


[rubber glue just doesn't get me as high as it used to...plus my brain not work as goodly as used to since start]


[that Jenna Elfman sure is talented]


[brackets]


{brackets}


(brackets? NO!)


[this is bordering on pretension, and I will need a few good poopie jokes to save this concept]


[David Hasselhoff pooping]


[ahh...much better............thats what he said]


[greater than]


]less than[


[I think the image of "alligator" is far too violent for our children. I suggest "stork" be used to

memorize the greater than/less than signs]


["random" quips quickly turn into sentences the longer you type. Things start getting more coherent as time goes by. Thoughts start to form into paragraphs, paragraphs turn into pages, and pages turn into a carrot, and that carrot tastes like grapefruit (because I was storing it inside of a grapefruit to keep the flies away)]


[my favorite punctuation = ;]


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...............I'm crashing. Damn. Whelp....this is usually where the tears start, along the realization that getting high off of rubber glue just isn't as cool as it was when I was......younger....than now I am....now....before.... Aw, fuck it


[huff]


[wheeze]


[baroque?]

No comments:

Post a Comment