Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Love Letters To My Girl

My love for you runs deeper than a fountain…that is deeper than most fountains you'll see in the park and other places. I'd say, something like at least 5 feet deep.

My love for you is brighter than the sun…but not the sun as seen from the earth, because it's not really that bright. But more like the sun really close up. Like, from 100 miles away…in space.

My love for you shines brighter than the sun. Oops…well, I guess "shining" is different from just "being" brighter, so I'm going to stick with it.

My love for you is more colorful than a box of crayons. I'm talking one of those huge boxes…that has, like, 128 colors in it. And a sharpener.

My love for you is sharper than a crayon box sharpener…which isn't even that sharp, actually. No…I'd say my love for you is about as sharp as a really sharp sword. Like a katana.

My love for you is cooler than the moon. I don't mean "cool" as in "temperature," but as in how neat something is. Basically, you're neater than the moon, which is something to be proud of, in my opinion.

My love for you is blacker than the blackest night. Or knight. I'm not touching that one.

My love for you makes me love you so much that I can barely stand up straight. It's either that, or this inner-ear infection that I've been hiding from my parents. But trust me, I totally do love you a bunch.

My love for you stinks like a flower. Ooh…got you with that one, didn't I? Flowers totally smell good. SURPRISE!

My love for you is more fun than 93% of the video games out there.

My love for you could bench press 350 pounds if it were a person, and it could do a long jump of, like, 15 feet.

My love for you uo yrofev Olym. Yeah, that's a palindrome. Sweet.

My love for you knows karate. Not just karate…but…black belt karate.

My love for you is a mutant. But a cool mutant, like the "Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles," not like the guy on Total Recall that had that guy in his shirt that turned out to be the leader of the Mars rebellion. I hated that guy. Plus, he stole $20 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment