Monday, October 10, 2005

Give Me Twenty Dollars.

(originally posted October 10, 2005)

Speaking of Life, one thing I didn't get: why did you get money at the end of the game for the number of kids you had? It always struck me as a little creepy -- I hope my mom doesn't sell me off when she retires.

Speaking of love (and I wasn't), have you ever noticed that the more you love something, the more full of darts it becomes? It's like this motorcycle I never owned, but loved with what I like to term a "long distance" relationship. I mean, I'd think about it all the time (especially when I was pouring concrete), and when I finally did get to spend a weekend with it, all I did was throw something like 50 darts into seat. Something wrong with that...let me tell you.

Speaking of tell, my new favorite word is "jam." I'm going to use that word instead of "jelly" all the time. Such as, "Pour that grape jam all over my chest, Mischa."

No comments:

Post a Comment