Saturday, October 8, 2005

Nice Suit!

(originally posted October 08, 2005)

Seriously, anyone talking about Religion and Philosophy in their blog needs to send me $5, so I can hire a plumber to come over and grout their tiles.

So, I've decided to talk about Gatorade instead. Let me tell you something -- sort of a "personal story" about me and Gatorade. When I was six years old. Well...Gatorade...touched me. Down...down there. I...I can't believe I'm actually talking about this now. I've been dealing with these awful emotions for years. Repressing them...blaming myself. Turns out, Gatorade has been doing this kind of thing to young boys for decades...starting in the late 60s when he was first released from prison.

Well now that I've made this stunning confession (which I bet 3...perhaps as many as 4 people might actually read), I think I can finally move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment