Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For Your Health! (part 3)

What a difference a doctor makes, eh?

Hey gang. Well, good news and bad news. The good news is, the new doctor seems much more competent than the old guy. Good listener, patient, and he seems to be interested in putting me through a battery of tests (which is all I ever wanted).

The bad news is that this won't happen until Monday...which gives me another weekend of undiagnosed anxiety.

Which is okay, really. I haven't had an "episode" since last Wednesday, and I feel better than I have in quite some time. Still not great, unfortunately -- I've had some trouble sleeping, and I think I've convinced myself that if I sleep on my side my symptoms worsen (this is very likely psychosomatic).

But I feel like my health is in much better hands now. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment