Monday, November 7, 2005

Coolest Headline Ever!!!!!!!!

Yes, it was so cool that it deserved six exclaimation points.

"Cheerleaders Arrested After Having Sex in Bar Bathroom."

Now, it got me to thinking...you know how you scan them news websites, looking for something that tickles your fancy. I was trying to imagine a more perfect headline -- something that would make me snap a tendon in my index finger with the vigor of which I would click the link. I had a couple of thoughts...

"Bus-Load of Ninja Monkeys Seize Indonesian Village"

For a number a reasons...most importantly because they arrived by bus. Do you think that a monkey was driving? These are things I need to know...

"Nashville Turns Into Gigantic Burrito"

If you want me to be for reals, that is a burrito that I would willingly devour. Not single-handedly, of course, but I would break off a chunk to feed my family.

"Bird Poop!"

Yep, that'd hook me. I'd all be thinking "So!? What about bird poop!?!?"

"'All Out Of Love' Now Ghana's National Anthem"

Now, if anyone were to truly appreciate the legendary "Air Supply," my guess would be the second largest supplier of cocoa in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment