Monday, November 14, 2005

The "F" Word

Seriously, I don't know about all y'all, but when I'm super, super pissed, I sure do use the "F" word a lot (and I'm not talking about "phaser," because that starts with a "P").

Now, I don't know how descriptive I can get, because the funny-looking guy that stands in front of the blackboard (who used to be my friend until I caught him posting naked pictures in my comments section), might get mad at me for cursing. But, man oh man, nothing feels better than delivering an upper-cut to your kitchen cabinet while loudly belting the word that always makes baby Jesus cry. Oh...what joy a little anger is.

Speaking of anger, here's DMX...from some song...and some album...

And the stacks will light up, will "f-word" the night up
blow everything in sight up
"f-word" around and I'll have your "cornhole" right up
What makes you think, you wasn't able to stand
I got "poopie" that'll disable a man with the wave of a hand
The days are longer and seems like I'm wastin time
I've got a lot of dreams but I'm not really chasin mine
I suck it all up like a sicka fly

Damn...that guy knows how to fucking vent, let me tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment